- Learn new business skills in a real work environment
- Contribute to the everyday work of the Openstorytellers charity
- Maintain and improve your skills with regular practice
- Work with iPads, computers, cameras and film
- Work alongside professionals
- Build self-confidence and improve your communication skills
- Work in a safe, supportive environment and be part of a team
- It’s fun, creative and stimulating!
The group develops professional micro enterprise opportunities for people with learning disabilities. Our Office Skills group runs in Frome on a Thursday with group leader Lara and group assistant Leah.