“Life Skills helps learning disabled people connect with each other”
Wendy, Life Skills Member
Meet new people and make new friends
- Build up your self-confidence and improve your communication skills
- Learn & use new transferable skills and work as part of a team
- Find out what’s happening in your local community – feel connected and included
- Get involved and have your say in local events & decisions
- It’s fun, creative and stimulating!
Life Skills is suitable for people who enjoy working in a team, can engage with an activity for up to 20 minutes at a time, have basic literacy and can follow a conversation.
Life Skills runs in Wells on a Friday.