We are so happy to be able to open the doors to our lovely hub once again. We have worked closely with our members to inform our planning at the hub and we have put lots of new measures in place to make it Covid secure - as you can see in this fun video! So, our key messages are for everyone to clean their hands regularly and to practise social distancing - luckily our rooms are lovely and large so we can space out easily. Our other measures include:
* We have new wall mounted sanitiser dispensers in every room.
* Each room has a person capacity on the door, to enable us to work efficiently in smaller groups in different parts of the building.
* We have built in time for the team to sanitise each room between use.
* All of our staff have completed Covid-19 Awareness training.
* We have the NHS track and trace system in place at the hub.
* We are working on creating bubbles and staggered start times within sessions so that we can welcome as many people back as possible.
* And the icing on the cake - we are taking an environmental approach and are using biodegradeable wipes, reusable cloths and washable masks (for when 2 metres social distancing is not possible).
GROUPS HAVE HAD A REFRESH!
Our day service groups - Storytelling Group and All Join In are now meeting up at the hub as well as on Zoom.
Get Connected is back in the building on Tuesday afternoons, with a new, bookings only system. The morning sessions take place on Zoom.
Our Memory People project will be up and running again soon.
Our Sensory Book Clubs are not yet able to run safely unfortunately. We are looking into ways of running these popular sessions remotely - so watch this space!
Our staff are now working both at home and at the hub. You are welcome to call us (you can leave a message if we are not there!) on 01373 454099 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to chat about how to get involved.